Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oven Overtime


My oven has been putting in overtime over the last week. 


In the last three days I have baked a total of 10 loaves of pumpkin bread, 1 loaf of banana bread, 1 batch of cupcakes, and 4 different kinds of cookies. Add to this the 2 loaves of pumpkin bread I baked last week and all of those treats I made for my professors the weekend before that and well... that's a whole lot of holiday baking, to say the least. Call me crazy, but I felt that everyone deserved a little taste of Jessica this year, and it's definitely been worth all of the work.

All of this baking has left me little time to prepare for this weekend, so sadly, I do not have time to share all of my delicious recipes with you right now. I fully intend to enjoy every drop of cheer this Christmas weekend has to offer, but rest assured, come next week I will share all of the tasty adventures with you.

I hope you're all enjoying some Christmas fun of your own! See you all next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...